oic message

Subject: advisory 5 tyle:text-line-through-style /style:text-line-through-type.

Hi,

I've created a test file for advisory 5 on style:text-line-through-style / style:text-line-through-type.

ODF 1.2 section 20.364 removes some of the ambiguity, but I'm not sure everything is covered,
and we still have to deal with ODF 1.1 documents

So the test file contains 4 styles with line-through text:

1) style="solid" type="single"

2) style="solid" type="none"

3) style="solid"

4)                      type="single"

Now the question is, how should these be rendered ?
Personally, I think (1) must be rendered with the text striked through, and the others must not

So what do you think ?

Best regards

Bart