oic message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0015 Create Template Scenario

OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC member,

Dennis Hamilton has modified this action item.

Number: #0015
Owner: Dennis Hamilton
Due: 30 Nov 2010

Comments:
Dennis Hamilton  2008-12-03 21:38 GMT
The creation and use of templates provides a high-level generic scenario that identifies a number of questions to ask about the ODF specification and its implementations.  This will be illustrated on the Wiki as a way to consider identification of fundamental scenarios that may share many atomic cases as well as unique ones.

Dennis Hamilton  2009-01-14 17:14 GMT
This effort is recommited to be done prior to the next meeting.

Dennis Hamilton  2009-02-12 01:04 GMT
Repromised again, this time for February 13.

Dennis Hamilton  2009-12-21 05:54 GMT
With completion of repairs to the OIC Wiki Specification Analysis section, I can now turn to the template scenario case.

When reviewing other OIC Wiki pages for possible wiki 1.6 upgrader damage, I found some in the OIC Wiki Application Scenarios section.  This section is now restored and has a brief page on template scenarios already.

I think that the Application Scenarios section needs to be rationalized better.  But meanwhile, I will be pursuing the Template Scenario case, an Operational Scenario in my thinking, with a Holiday Present as promised.

Dennis Hamilton  2010-01-16 19:09 GMT
This item has been deferred because of the demands of ODF 1.2 work at this time.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2456

- OASIS Open Administration