oic message

Subject: In search of a new Chair

Hi,

It's been a real privilege to serve as the OIC TC Chair, but due to recent budget cuts,
Fedict will most likely not renew its OASIS Membership when it expires on December 3rd.

So this leaves me with another 6 months to do some work on ODF interoperability,
and I'd like to know if there are any volunteers for chairing this TC  ?

Best regards,

Bart