Subject: RE: [oiic-formation-discuss] Draft proposal, or brain dump

Hi folks,

  Just a reminder - we're not talking about a "project" here. We're only talking about the creation of a draft TC Charter than can be submitted to OASIS in order to begin the formation of a technical committee. Once we actually get the charter submission in hand and the TC created, the real work can begin in accordance with the OASIS Policies, rules and guidelines.

Thanks!

Mary