Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Group effort - how we talk.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
2008/6/12 Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>:
>  I apologize if my message was unclear or poorly stated; I'm certainly not telling you what you must do.

Thanks for the clarification.

Ditto

>Certainly individuals are free to do whatever they like - there is no requirement for people to join the TC, or to contribute any >prior, current or future work to the TC. However, if the intent is to begin work with the intent of it ending up as TC work, that >work would then need to be contributed to the TC in order to be considered.

(Sliding sideways) Or referenced in the TC list of references :-)

Ok we'll handle this when the time comes, depending whether there is sufficient momentum for this to stand on its own. In the mean time, to keep these contributions 'clean' people wanting to write to the acid site should first agree to the feedback license (assuming this is the most appropriate for the purpose) as I just have.

Sam