According to the OASIS Mailing List Policy [1]:

Messages containing inappropriate content should not be distributed to OASIS
mailing lists. These include posts which are:
o Mass-distributed (spam);
o Unrelated to the topic of the mailing list;
o Disrespectful or abusive in tone; or
o Commercial or overtly promotional.
Those who post messages containing inappropriate content to OASIS mailing lists
may be permanently unsubscribed and restricted from future participation.

Paul "Marbux" Merrell was publicly warned on several occasions. I have received
multiple complaints from participants on this list. Therefore he has been
unsubscribed. I regret having to make this decision; hopefully this list can now
get back to the work at hand and the sole purpose of the list - creating a
charter for a new OASIS Technical Committee.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org