openc2-actuator message

Subject: Stateless Packet Filter Firewall Profile to be discussed on Wednesday

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

I have done a lot of violence to the firewall profile.  Jason Romano assures me we can get it back to the earlier state of the document, so do not be too concerned when you see how much it has changed.  (if I took a bad path, we can get back)

Here is the link:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvD4dhnGPsYVYrMoJTIjeQA9vN3i33eqwkhEGRWsBVA/edit#

If it is practical to do so, please review the draft profile prior to the Wednesday meeting.  In a perfect world, I would like to agree on what we can agree on, add copious editorial notes identifying the issues we will resolve in the near future and bring up what we have to the Technical Committee for a vote.

Request a comment and review of what we have at this point.  Also, if for any reason you cannot access the google doc, please advise and I will get the document to you via other means.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule