openc2-actuator message

Subject: Proposed 'agenda' for the firewall profile portion of the Actuator Profile meeting

All,

I took the liberty of uploading a set of slides to stimulate discussion on the actuator profile meeting.  (https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/188021#meeting-attendees-table_f=&meeting-attendees-table_p=0&meeting-attendees-table_s=0&meeting-attendees-table_d=false&meeting-attendees-table_e=30 )  If you are unable to get to the slides, let me know ASAP and I will get them to you via other means.

In a perfect world, I would like to get a CSD up to the Technical Committee (circa Ma16) if for no other reason to ensure we are on a good path.
Here is a list of items that I would like to discuss on the Wednesday AP SC web conference.  I know that this is an ambitious list and we are not going to cover everything:

General question:  Should all of the profile specific options have a prefix such as slpf- ?  (to avoid namespace collision)
We also have the issue of 'unsolicited response'

BTW, the slides DO NOT reflect any sort of consensus.  The intent was to stimulate discussion.

VR

Joe Brule