openc2-actuator message

Subject: Stateless Packet Filter Firewall Committee Specification Draft

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

The voting does not close until tomorrow, but it is pretty safe to say that the stateless packet filter profile will be accepted by the Technical Committee as a Committee Specification DRAFT.  (We needed 21 yes votes, we are currently at 26 YES, Zero NO).

I took the liberty of inserting the comments received from the voters.   At your next opportunity:

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule

Misc note:  I am willing to conclude that 26 yes votes (2/3 of the voters) with zero no votes indicates that we are on a good track.  Thank you!