openc2-lang message

Subject: Re: LSC Agenda wrt Ballot Comments

Wrt commenting on wiki prior to meeting:
It’s a wiki. Putting it on the wiki implies I was opening it for editing by any LSC member (actually any TC member). I’d love it if someone put in the comments I hadn’t gotten to yet. Feel free to put in alternative proposals. Feel free to correct anything I misportrayed. I would’t recommend ‘voting’ kind of comments (eg “Joe supports this” added to text) but I can’t stop you from doing it.

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting, LLC
The closer you look, the more you see

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:20 PM -0500, "Brule, Joseph M" <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil> wrote:

I like it, but I do have a question;  Are you OK with someone commenting on the wiki in advance?  Or would you prefer a dialogue on Tues?

From: openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of duncan@sfractal.com
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 8:03 AM
To: openc2-lang <openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [openc2-lang] LSC Agenda wrt Ballot Comments

One of the agenda items on Tuesday's LSC call is reviewing comments from the Language Spec ballot.

I did a review of the ballot comments and organized them into similar topics. I propose we review the comments at the meeting by topic as opposed to by who made the comment. I propose we document the findings of the discussion on the wiki for posterity.

Given that, I created https://wiki.oasis-open.org/openc2/LsCsdComments1 which has my proposed organization of the comments and some proposed (not agreed to - just starting point for discussion) resolution to some of them. I haven't totally finished entering all of Allan's editorial comments (I think I've captured the bigger issues in his ballot) but I (or anyone else who wants to help) hopefully will have them entered prior to the meeting. If not, we can do it real time if we get that far.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize