openc2-lang message

Subject: Bridge for Tues LSC Meeting?

We had an issue with the bridge we've been using for the Language Subcommittee meeting. Would anyone be able to volunteer a bridge we could use for this Tuesday's 1 PM call?

Note we are going to change the procedure of publishing the bridge on the meeting webpage (which is world-readable). We are going to move it to a member-only page.

So if anyone would volunteer, please email Jason and I. We will then set up getting it out privately to members.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize