orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Minute of 5/14 telecon

Tatsuki

> Fred: What is the concerns in the charter change?
> Nat: 1. We are still not consistent in terminology we use.
>      2. Taking change will broad our scope.
> Dorothy/Fred: don't think the proposal won't change the scope.
> Bill: Seconded.
> Jeff: suggested requesting the TC admin to hold a vote to accept
> the Jeff and Dorothy's proposal sent on email on May 10th to adopt
> a charter clarification.
> All: agreed.

I think the quoted text above should be corrected to be as follows:

Frederick: What is the concerns in the charter proposal?
Nat: 1. We are still not consistent in terminology we use.
      2. Taking change will broad our scope.
Dorothy/Frederick: don't think the proposal won't change the scope.
Others agreed, Nat accepted argument.

Frederick: Motion: request TC Admin to start electronic ballot to
approve proposal sent by Jeff Hodges to the list on 10 May as a
charter clarification (proposal from Jeff and Dorothy Gellert).

Bill: Seconded.

Approved unanimously without any objection.

---

Can you also please correct the spelling of my last name in the roll
to Hirsch.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch