orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Reputation Model + Comments

Hi Drummond, I can certainly do an email before next call. I probably won't be able to make the call next week though. I'll know nearer the time. If not i'll come the week after...

--- original message ---
From: "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@cordance.net>
Date: 18th June 2008
Time: 11:05:41 pm

Giles, thanks very much for posting this. I agree with Jeff that is has a
great deal of merit - and so far is also one of the most readable and
relevant documents to the work of the TC.

I also agree with Jeff that discussing the differences between your model
and that of Pinyol2007Ontology [1] would be very useful to the TC,
particularly in our terminology and model development stage.

Perhaps you could lead us through such a discussion on the next call? Or
even start with an email that contrasts/compares the two models from your
POV?

Best,

=Drummond

[1] http://www.iiia.csic.es/~jsabater/Publications/2007-TrustWS.pdf