orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] draft minutes of 7/30 telecon

Midnight telcos are a bit difficult at the moment. I hope one day I might make it to one...

Of course it's OK to discuss this week without me. If you feel I am not au fait enough with the work, that's also fine.

BTW I think I'd prefer the option of adding a few slides in my existing preso (I was thinking of covering reputation anyway) rather than another full-blown preso since I have a stack of them to do in October already.