orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Draft minutes of 8/6 telecon

Title: Draft minutes of 8/6 telecon
Will the F2F be a full-day meeting or an evening meeting following a conference day?  I am not expecting to attend IIW, but I might be able to come out for a F2F.
Lauren

From: Paul Trevithick [mailto:paul@socialphysics.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:00 PM
To: oasis orms
Subject: [orms] Draft minutes of 8/6 telecon

Attendees
Mahalingam Mani
Jeffrey Broberg
Anthony Nadalin
Daniela Bourges Waldegg
Henrik Biering
John Bradley
Paul Trevithick
Lauren Davis
Peter Davis
Dorothy Gellert
Nat Sakimura
Bill Washburn

1. Call to order

2. Status Report and Discussion on Use Cases

Tony: Daniella, you added some use cases, can you go through the use cases that you had put on the wiki?

Daniella: I added three use cases. The first was reputation as a means of filtering content on the web. Consumers of content can decide to filter content based on metadata (including reputation) associated with the content. It is important to include semantics with the metadata. As soon as a paper I’m working is completed, I will include some more information.

Daniella: The other two use cases are related to virtual worlds. These are not really reputations within one world. The first is related to avatars in a virtual world—bringing reputation from one node to another on the SL grid. The second is related to the reputation of the node itself within the overall grid.

3. Other Business

4. Adjournment