orms message

Subject: London Forum talk - ideas please

Hi All,
I'm currently writing my slides for the London Oasis Forum. Could I have your ideas for messages/material you would like me to present from the ORMS group?

I guess I will talk about the use-cases and why there is a serious gap in terms of interoperability and explore the modelling issues a little ( but not too technical for the audience).

Thanks,

Giles

Giles Hogben
Network Security Policy Expert
European Network & Information Security Agency (ENISA)
Tel: +30 2810 391892
Fax: +30 2810 39000

PGP.sig