orms message

Subject: Draft minutes for 3 Sep 2008 ORMS telecon

0. Minutes Taker

Tatsuki was volunteered.

1. Roll Call

Mani, Mr. Mahalingam
Broberg, Mr. Jeffrey
Daly, Mr. Robert
Rich, Mr Bruce
Biering, Henrik
Bradley, John
Hirsch, Mr. Frederick
Sakimura, Mr. Nat
Sakushima, Mr. Tatsuki

We thought that this telecon didn't have Quorum and might not be
considered as Quorate Meeting. We just went on.

Actually it had Quorum:

Quorum rule51% of voting members
Achieved quorum true
Counts toward voter eligibility true
Individual Attendance Members: 9 of 47 (19%)
Voting Members: 9 of 16 (56%) (used for quorum calculation)
Company Attendance Companies: 6 of 22 (27%)
Voting Companies: 6 of 7 (85%)

2. Acceptance of Minute of 8/20 telecon

Anonymously consented.

3. Use Cases Document

Mani thought that it made progress. He told us that he would post it on
Friday
and expected that TC could reviewed it the next telecon.

4. FtoF meeting

Nat told that we would have a room on IIW. He wasn't sure that we had
Quorum on that day. He would make sure with Tony. John told us that in
IDTrust communittee call in this morning it was talked about it and the
a room was vailable but wasn't sure for our meeting.

5. Other Business

Mani would help Giles and provide his input to him for OASIS Forum in Lodon.

--
Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.