orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Current issues [5/5/2010]

Assertion, IMHO, is a statement. For example,
"Nat Sakimura is a good father at home" is an assertion,
where "Nat Sakimura" is the subject and "is a good father"
is the Criteria, and "at home" is the Context.
In another word, subject, criteria, context are the variables in Assertion.
It might be easier to think of it as a wrapper element of subject,
context, and criteria.

=nat

--
Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura@nri.co.jp)