orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Current issues [5/5/2010]

Thank you Nat,

I agree with the definition but it is not really machine-friendly.
I was wondering what a value the element would have.
If I follow your definition, it would have any string as the value.
Also I was thinking like AssertionID in SAML, it was not really
useful since we have <Subject>. (Do we evaluate SAML assertions?)

I intestinally avoid using a wrapper and a group element.
IMHO, it causes complexity and makes a spec and data hard to read.
Also I try to follow the principles I set.
If <Assertion> just groups some elements, I just don't know
what good it does for machines.

I guess that we need more examples of how to use assertions
in order to come up with the definition.

Tatsuki