Hi Folks,

There was a question at today's PKCS#11 TC meeting where Dieter asked if anyone had Seento two email messages to pkcs11-comment.Â

In case you missed them the two messages were:

There was some confusion about being registered for mail to comments. Members should already be registered to receive messages from the pkcs11-comment mail list, of course you can always see any mail message to comments from the archive list at:

To see the lists you are on and if necessary add/change subscriptions then go to the Kavi workspace at https://www.oasis-open.org/kwsÂand log on. You should see your name at the top with a dropdown arrow, select this and you should see an option for "My Participation" an option under Tools will be "My Mailing Lists" and you can see which ones you are currently subscribed to as well as manage them or add others as required.

Regards
Greg

==
Greg Scott