Subject: Groups - What does RNG flag mean_V2.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
All,
I have updated the RND flag proposal as per our discussion on 06 Dec 2023, i.e.
* error code renamed to CKR_SEED_RANDOM_REQUIRED
* new flag CKF_SEED_RANDOM_REQUIRED
* remark about meaning of CKF_HW_SLOT added

While working on these updates, I noticed an error in the description of CKF_USER_PIN_COUNT_LOW / CKF_SO_PIN_COUNT_LOW. Although not related to the RNG flag discussion, I have preferred to fix this here instead of opening another action item, as this affects the section about token info as well.

Best regards,
Dieter

-- Mr. Dieter Bong
Document Name: What does RNG flag mean_V2.docx

Description
Meaning of the RNG flag in token info
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link