Subject: What does RNG flag mean - proposal V2

All,

I have just posted version 2 of the RNG flag proposal. It comes with following updates as per our discussion on 06 Dec 2023:

  • error code renamed to CKR_SEED_RANDOM_REQUIRED
  • new flag CKF_SEED_RANDOM_REQUIRED
  • remark about meaning of CKF_HW_SLOT added

I have also included a correction in the description of CKF_USER_PIN_COUNT_LOW / CKF_SO_PIN_COUNT_LOW.

In case you have not received an email from kavi, I hope this mail finds you well. You can access the document at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/71639/What%20does%20RNG%20flag%20mean_V2.docx .

Best regards,

Dieter

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managing Directors: Stefan Auerbach, Martin Stamm, Hacan Tiwemark
You will find our data protection information for customers and business partners here.

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.