Subject: The PKI Action Plan

Hi

1)       I would like to sign on as a supporter of the PKI Action Plan.  My details are: Liaquat Khan, CTO, Ascertia Limited.

2)       I would like to join the following committees:

PKI TC Guidelines Subcommittee

PKI TC Testing Subcommittee

PKI TC Lower Costs Subcommittee

3)       Ascertia as a company fully supports the Plan.  In fact we have been established with similar goals in mind i.e. “To make PKI simple, cost-effective and transparent”.

If you require any further info from ourside please let me know.

Regards,

Liaquat Khan
CTO

Ascertia Ltd
Orchard Building
Royal Holloway,
University of London
Egham,
Surrey.
United Kingdom
TW20 0EX

t.  +44 (0)1784 497321
f.  +44 (0)1784 497301
m.+44 (0) 7776 308766

    ascertia.com

**NOTICE***
This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the
named recipient(s) above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately delete this e-mail message from your computer.