Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] The PKI Action Plan

Liaquat Khan wrote:
> 1) I would like to sign on as a supporter of the
>    PKI Action Plan.  My details are: Liaquat Khan,
>    CTO, Ascertia Limited.

Excellent! You will be listed as a supporter in
the next version of the PKI Action Plan.

> 2) I would like to join the following committees:
>       PKI TC Guidelines Subcommittee
>       PKI TC Testing Subcommittee
>       PKI TC Lower Costs Subcommittee

I would like to add you to these committees.
We can certainly use your help. However, before
you can join subcommittees of the PKI Technical
Committee, you must first join the PKI Technical
Committee. And before you can join the PKI Technical
Committee you must join OASIS. To find more info
about how to do this, see http://www.oasis-open.org/join

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

> 3) Ascertia as a company fully supports the Plan.
>    In fact we have been established with similar goals
>    in mind i.e. “To make PKI simple, cost-effective
>    and transparent”.

I'm glad that we share so much in common. Then I will
list Ascertia as an organizational support of the
PKI Action Plan, in addition to your personal support.

OK?

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature