Subject: RE: Moving forward with PKI TC

Hi Arshad,

  Since the name of the TC is declared in the charter, changing the name *is* a charter change. Therefore, a red-lined
version of the charter must be prepared and approved by the TC membership and then submitted to
tc-admin@lists.oasis-open.org for review. If accepted, a ballot will then be created to officially adopt the change.
Note that this is a decision of the TC, not the member section steering committee.

  As far as the IPR Transition Request ballot goes, this must be a formal vote conducted by the TC; silence on the list
is not sufficient. I suggest that you call a meeting of the TC to address both the name/charter change and the IPR
transition.

Regards,

Mary