Subject: Meeting to vote on IPR transition

I apologize for the lack of notice to the TC, but a majority
of voting members are available for 5:00PM Eastern (2:00PM PST
and 9:00am Australian on Tuesday) to vote, so I'm calling for
the PKI-TC meeting to be held today, January 29th, 2007 at
5:00PM EST.

Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 772-3800
Participant Access Code: 922258#

Duration should be no more than 10-15 minutes.

Agenda will be:

1) Vote on changing the charter of the TC, specifically to change the
    name of the TC from "PKI TC" to "PKI Adoption TC".

2) Vote on changing the IPR mode to "Royalty Free on Limited Terms".

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.