Subject: reference data development at the Bath meeting

Hi

We discussed some time ago exploiting the fact a number of the modellers would be at the Bath SC4 meeting and to have a meeting to restart the reference data development.

So we have booked some meeting.

As far as I know peoples availability is as follows:

Monday 4

Tuesday 5

Wednesday 6

Thursday

Friday

Magne

08:00 – 12:00

13:00 – 17:00
(Possibly)

All day

-

-

Leif

08:00 – 17:00

08:00 – 17:00

Vacation

Vacation

Vacation

Rob

08:00 –17:00

10:30 – 13:00

-

08:00-13:00

 -

Tim

08:00 – 17:00

15:30 – 17:00

-

All day

All day

Sean

08:00 – 15:30

08:00 – 13:00

-

08:00-13:00

Tom

08:00 – 15:30

08:00 – 13:00

TBD

08:00-13:00

None

On Tuesday,08:00 – 10:00, there is a joint meeting  T8/T25 on co-operation on Reference Data (PLCS and ISO 15926). Nils Sandsmark will be sending out an agenda. We will include a demo of a prototype reference data server that we have developed.

I have only included modellers in the schedule above, but everyone is welcome to attend.

If you do, you will need to register for the meeting:

http://www.bath2004.co.uk

As it is an SC4 meeting, there will be a registration fee (£130 a day)

I think the main topic on the agenda for Monday morning is to review what reference data we have.

So have all modellers checked in the changes that they have made to their extensions to the reference data?

I will try to consolidate them before the meeting so that we can work through them.

We should also develop a plan for the future development of the reference data.

I would strongly recommend downloading the latest release of Protégé.

It provides some wizards for creating classes which make it a lot easier to create large numbers of classes with the associated annotation properties.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited