Subject: Ontologies

Attached is a rough sketch on how I think we should use ontologies in PLCS. Its a rough draft, working out what should be done. I'm currently in the process of testing the ideas by adding in some of the task reference data (just uploaded). Once done, I'll revise in the light of experience.

I'll bring this up during the reference data workshops at the SC4 meeting next week. (BTW - I'll not be there before 10.00 Monday, due to urgent need to fix daughter's train tracks).

Sean Barker
ATC Filton
0117 302 8184

OntologiesandExtensibility.doc