Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] document properties issues?

Yes, in fact I think it was because I couldn't see this extended select type (from the Express) that I assumed C076 should take care of documents since that capability already refers to the property_assignment_select you mention.

Who is collecting the SEDS so I can pass this on?

regards,
Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 11 August 2004 10:41
To: timturner11@bellsouth.net; plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

Ah … you mean that the document_property_item select type has been removed from the long form.

This is because it is not explicitly used in the long form there SHTOLO removes it.

Arguably there is a bug in:

ENTITY Assigned_document_property
  SUBTYPE OF (Assigned_property);
DERIVE
  SELF\Assigned_property.name : STRING := 'document property';
UNIQUE
  UR1: SELF\Assigned_property.described_element;
WHERE
  WR1: SIZEOF(['DOCUMENT_PROPERTIES_ARM.DOCUMENT_DEFINITION', 'DOCUMENT_PROPERTIES_ARM.FILE']*TYPEOF(SELF\Assigned_property.described_element)) = 1;
END_ENTITY;

It should redeclare Assigned_property.described_element to be a  document_property_item otherwise I think, that you can assign a document property to the population of property_assignment_select

The Document properties is a PDM module, published as a TS ISO/TS 10303-1126:2004

I presume that means you need to raise it as SEDS or a TC against that module.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited