Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Changes to productas indivdual

Title: RE: [plcs-dex] Changes to productas indivdual

Did David participate in the discussions?

The modules affected are: (So both AP236 and AP221)

Ap239_part_definition_information_arm
Ap239_product_definition_information_arm
Ap239_task_specification_resourced_arm
Ap239_work_definition_arm
Composition_of_individual_product_arm
Connection_of_individual_product_arm
Containment_of_individual_product_arm
Document_as_individual_arm
Individual_product_structure_arm
Involvement_of_individual_product_in_connection_arm
Observation_arm
Pdm_material_aspects_arm
Possession_of_property_arm
Product_group_arm
Ap239_activity_recording_arm
Document_structure_and_classification_arm
Description_by_individual_document_arm
Product_structure_and_classification_arm
Ap239_product_status_recording_arm
Catalog_data_information_arm
Surface_conditions_arm
Property_and_property_assignment_arm
Ap239_product_life_cycle_support_arm
Structure_and_classification_arm
Functional_data_arm
Catalog_data_information_and_shape_representation_arm
Parameterized_catalog_data_information_arm
Functional_data_and_schematic_representation_arm
Furniture_interior_decoration_arm
Parameterized_catalog_data_and_shape_representation_arm
Ap236_furniture_catalog_and_interior_design_arm

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited