Subject: Task_specification

I have now uploaded the changes to the MIM

The entity names have been made consistent with the ARM. The type hierarchy for task_element is not as extensive as the ARM because of the way some subtypes are mapped to part 49 (which I did not want to change). I have added subtypes for Task_method_relationship and Task_element_relationship to avoid potential ambiguities in the mapping.

?Are additional constraint strings needed for the mapping of
	Looping_element to Task_element (as repeated element)
	Task_element to Advisory_task_step (as notes)
	Task_element_levels to Task_element (as alternatives)
	Task_element_sequence to Task_element (as elements)

If needed, I will add to the mappings on Monday.

Sean Barker
ATC Filton
0117 302 8184