Subject: PLCS reference data

Hi

Sean Barker, Mike Ward, Leif Gyllström and myself met last week to consolidate the reference data that we had generated.

The notes from the meeting are attached.

Subsequent to the meeting, I have updated the reference data to reflect the changes agreed in the meeting and in the synchronization workshops.

I have updated Figure 1 in dexlib\help\dex\rd-guidelines.xml to reflect the structure of the OWL files.

This file also explains the process for developing the reference data.

The following changes have been made to the OWL files:

dexlib/data/refdata/plcs_owl/plcs-refdata.owl

This file is now redundant – I propose to delete it.

dexlib/data/refdata/plcs_owl/plcs-proposed.owl

This file contains the reference data that we are proposing to be standardized.

This combines the reference data developed by myself and Mike and agreed with Sean and Leif, and reviewed during the various synchronization workshops. This file no longer imports the out of date reference data in plcs-exiting.owl.

dexlib/data/refdata/plcs_owl/plcs-arm-express.owl

This file contains the owl classes representing the PLCS express. I have updated it to reflect the changes to the AP. I have also removed the attribute classification as we agreed not to use it.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited