Subject: Re: SV: [plcs-dex] Business concepts

Also, add a vertical bar (thin, dashed?) to separate the two domains:
standardisation, OASIS, to the left, and business or application domain
to the right. The latter is not (will not?) necessarily be standardised,
at least not by OASIS. Other interest groups in vertical domains may be
interested in standardising for specific business areas (automotive,
aerospace, etc).

Per-Åke