Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Business concepts

I had not heard of business dex before. However, in our context I can see it might be useful.

However, I don't know that a Dex is defined by business concepts (fig2). I'd suggest that they use business concepts. Also, I'd presume that they may be based upon a PLCS Dex. In fact, both should be based upon the PLCS Dex template.

How will Dexlib differentiate between these two types of Dexs though?
regards,
Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 31 August 2005 08:46
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Martin Gibson'; 'Phil Rutland'

Hi

In the proposed diagram, I should probably include Templates in a capability.

Also, The Business DEXs that are arguably the same as a Data exchange agreement- though a data exchange agreement may well have additional legal information.

There perhaps should also be a relationship between a "Business DEX" to a "PLCS DEX" indicating that the Business DEX conforms to the PLCS DEX.

Regards
Rob