Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] What is a DEX

All I am trying to say (badly) is that we use the term DEX to mean two
things and that we use the term interchangeably.
We use it to mean an information model
We use it to mean data that is exchanged.

I propose that for the former we say "PLCS DEX" and for the latter "DEX data
sets" to avoid confusion.

Regards
Rob