Subject: RE: DEXLib Conventions - Image folders

Title: DEXLib Conventions - Image folders

Hi Nigel

Hope you don’t mind me copying your question and the reply to exploder.

It was agreed a while back that we should use the sub folder “images”

I consequently modified the scripts for making DEXs etc to automatically generate the images folder as well.

All this should have been written down in the help files …… any volunteers?

Which capabilities are not reading their images ??

This is not a feature of the XSL but rather it is a feature of incorrect XML (I hope)

Regards
Rob