Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Issue dexlib/data/templates/representing_part RBN-6

Comment added:

  <comment

    by="Peter Bergstr&ouml;m"

    date="2007-08-15">

    <description>

      I think this ref param was added in the review of the template, because of an ambiguous statement

      that all entities have to have a reference parameter. I, too, think this ref param should be deleted.

    </description>

  </comment>

Peter

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: den 7 augusti 2007 18:09
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

I have raised this issue against representing part

<issue

   id="RBN-6"

   type="general"

   status="open"

   category="minor_technical"

   by="Rob Bodington"

   date="07-08-07">

<description>

The template has the reference parameter: catgy(Type='Product_category')

This is not mentioned in the template path. Furthermore, the requirement for

this reference parameter is not clear. It is not obvious as to why the

Product_category needs to be referenced from outside the template.

</description>

</issue>

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Web:
http://www.eurostep.com

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.