Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Template: assigning_realized_resource was referencing_resource_as_realized

Thanks Sean,

In my opinion, the templates fall into Impact rating 2, probability ratings 1-3, thus making them "Mature" or "Maturing"...  Most of the established Templates being "Mature".

So I guess the risk is small :)

Steve

Steve Yates
Senior Consultant
Tel: +44 1745 582008
Fax: +44 1745 585556
Mobile: +44 7795 563102
E-Mail: Steve.Yates@Eurostep.com
Web: www.eurostep.com

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.