Subject: RDP: Project update incl. notes from 2008-10-20 meeting

All,

Attached is a project update (RDP-001) including notes from last meeting and an action list (as ‘mm’ and ‘PDF’). Comments welcome!

Also attached is;

- the Business benefits document from Adrian to those new in the group (RDP-004).

- a description of (potential) stakeholders that will have requirements we need to take into account (RDP-002).

- a first draft of a RD concept model to be further discussed (RDP-003).

All documents described briefly in the project report (RDP-001).

We also need to agree on future meetings. My suggestion is (at least) another two telecons before the Christmas brakes, and a four day (Monday lunch to Friday lunch) working-session in mid January. Please suggest dates and comment on the suggestion.

I’m working on my other tasks…

Regards,

  Mats

http://www.fmv.se

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log

Logistics Procurement Command

Logistics Technical Coordination Office

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Banérgatan 62

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

”Utan tvivel är jag inte klok” - Tage Danielsson - ”I am, without a doubt, not wise”

(RDP-004) - PLCS Reference Data - Business Benefits v1.doc

(RDP-001) - RDP project report v2008-10-22.pdf

(RDP-002) - Stakeholder description v1.ppt

(RDP-003) - Concept Model for OASIS PLCS Reference Data v1.ppt

OASIS PLCS TC RDP - Reference Data Project.mm