Subject: RDP: RD background documents and RDP ballot comments

Hi,

I’m sending you (especially those of you who are new) some documents describing RD history and up to current date. This task was appointed to me during the last meeting.

I’m also sending the DEX ballot comment spreadsheet with “RDP Group” entered in the “resolver” column for those comments I found should be addressed by the RDP. This is in the “dexresolve3oct_by_RDP.xls” file. Please look this through and provide comments. I will move these to a separate spreadsheet once we’re all satisfied with the list.

Regards,

  Mats

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

Annotation_properties_for_Reference_Data.doc

App_J_Reference Data Life Cycle Development_V2.ppt

App_K_Reference Data Development Methodology report_1.0.pdf

App_L_Supplementary Guidlines for Reference Data Development.doc

App_N_PLCS ontologies and their development process v1 0.ppt

dexresolve3oct_by_RDP.xls

RefData_Review_Checklist.doc