plcs message

Subject: FW: SOLE 2004 and PLCS

The current plan will therefore be to hold the OASIS PLCS TC meeting on Friday 3 September as previously planned in Oslo.

Howard Mason
-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Rice [mailto:kl.rice@verizon.net]
Sent: 22 June 2004 21:24
To: Mason, Howard (UK); solehq@erols.com
Subject: SOLE 2004 and PLCS

Howard,

I spoke with Sarah James, Executive Director of SOLE and confirmed that SOLE would welcome the involvement of our PLCS TC in and around the SOLE 2004 conference.  Having our PLCS meeting on Friday fits with the conference actives, which conclude on Thursday.

Howard - your involvement as a session moderator are welcome.  I have asked that Sarah contact you directly to make your acquaintance and discuss details (Howard Mason 44-1252-383-129 W and 44-780-171-3340 Cell).  I will continue to act as a local activities coordinator for PLCS involvement in the conference.

Regards,

Karen

Karen Rice
President