plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Workshop #2 - Synchronise work on DEXs and reference data between PLCS pilots and OASIS/PLCS

Title: Message

Hi

I will not be able to attend the workshop as the highest priority for me right now is addressing the PLCS ballot comments so that we can publish the PLCS standard.

I have had a brief look at your spreadsheet and pretty much agree with John.

I also think that it is important that we rationalize the reference data that is being developed by the individual modellers.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited