plcs message

Subject: RE: New email exploder for discussing module issues

It would be a good idea if modellers could advertise any changes that they make to the modules on this exploder as other APs are using our modules.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

-----Original Message-----
From:
Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 22 October 2004 08:34
To: (plcs@lists.oasis-open.org)

Hi

At the last SC4 meeting it was agreed that we would set up a new email exploder for module developers to discuss technical issues to do with the modules, change to the modules and the module development environment, STEPmod. This is replaces the SourceForge STEP Mod exploder (stepmod-devel@lists.sourceforge.net).

I propose that most of the technical discussions to do with the changes to the PLCS and PDM modules should take place on that exploder.

The new exploder has now been set up and you can join at:

The email exploder is the one titled: “StepMod Exploder Lists”

Most people who were members of the SourceForge STEP Mod exploder should have been added to the new exploder and received a test message. If you have not been added – apologies, and feel free to subscribe to the exploder yourself.