plcs message

Subject: PLCS Resource Spreadsheet

All,

Attached is the PLCS Resource Spreadsheet as of today (29 October 2004).

I have reconciled the current spreadsheet with the information currently in
DEXLIB and the information on resources from the Oslo meeting.

Where there are differences, I have place a question mark beside the name
and highlighted the cell in "pink".

Where there are no resources assigned, the block is highlighted in red.

Would Project Leaders please coordinate with your modelers to update the
status and completion dates?  You can update your items quickly if you use
the filter on the column "Project Leader" to see only those capability sets
that are assigned to you.  When you update your items, please rename the
spreadsheet with your name at the end and return it to me so I can update
the master.

For PLCS member companies, please review the spreadsheet for the red cells
where resources are needed.  Please submit any nominees to me so I can fill
in the blanks.

The schedule completion checklist is based on the parts of the capability
sets and DEXs as described in the introduction to the DEXs and Capability
sets on DEXLib.  This may change depending on the final outcome of the DEX
synchronization meetings.

For modelers - I was aware of a few capability sets that are no longer in
use.  These have been formatted with red highlights and strikethrough on the
number and name.  The rest of the information I blacked out.  Would you
please review to see if this list is correct.  I do note a difference
between by spreadsheet and DEXLib.

I request that updates be returned prior to Tuesday, November 9th so I have
time to update the master and get it out prior to out Teleconference on the
12th.

Thanks.

Resources_capabilities_Schedule_Master_20041029.xls