plcs message

Subject: FW: Synchronization worshop #5

Title: FW: Synchronization worshop #5

Hi

Leif has asked me to forward this as he is not a member of the OASIS TC.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif.Tonning@dnv.com [mailto:Leif.Tonning@dnv.com]
Sent: 06 December 2004 09:44
To: rob.bodington@eurostep.com

Hi Rob,
sorry to bother you with this, but Trine is in hospital and I am not a member of OASIS and is therefore rejected when I try to forward an e-mail over the exploder. I have no alternative but asking for help.

Could I kindly ask if you would forward the below mail to OASIS as information prior to our scheduled meeting in London.

regards

<<Tonning, Leif.vcf>>