plcs message

Subject: SV: [plcs] Groups - Input to meeting #51

Reference is made to:

    Action item 50/3: Correct and regenerate Task DEX for review.
Schedule webex to review changes

The reason for my input in meeting 50 was that I felt and still feel that
the process has not been as inclusive as I expected. A more inclusive
process would have assisted a higher probability of a positive vote. The
closed process is not what I expect in the TC. Some of the TC members have
earlier expressed concerns about the TOG work being too closed. This pass at
solving issues has not let itself to contributions from resources that could
have participated. It could now be argued that the issues that were
discussed in detailed to find a suitable resolution relay on a singular
minds perception and interpretation for the implementation of the
resolution. This approach put a lot on the shoulders of the single resource.

Given the contractual constraints of the current work it is may view that
the TC recognize that the progress is as far as the available effort
allowed.
The TC should establish a baseline and urge the members to seek funding to
secure immediate continuation.

I prefer to defer the formal meeting #51 until we have achieved the
necessary consensus and have a document to accept.

Best regards

Tor Arne