Subject: Open meeting on data protection and privacy - Brussels, 11 March

It can be of interest to us, I can't participate unfortunately.

Best regards,
Andrea Caccia
Ing. Andrea Caccia - Studio Caccia
Via Bellingera 3 - 21052 Busto Arsizio - Italy
T. (+39) 0331 633523 - F. (+39) 02 700426959
M. (+39) 392 1890070 - SkypeID: a.caccia

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Open meeting privacy - draft agenda V2.doc