Subject: OASIS PMRM TC: more frequent meetings?

Recall that we discussed having interim informal meetings,

between our monthly formal meetings, in order to get more work done.

With my and John’s busy travel schedule these last 2+ weeks,

we have not scheduled an informal meeting for this Thursday. Sorry.

But, at our regular meeting on 10 March, we can set up

the ‘in-between’ informal meetings, hopefully the mid-Thursdays

at the same time: 11 AM Eastern.

SOMEBODY will have a conflict, no matter what other days we tried to pick.

In the meantime, focus on the Action List.

Michael Willett and John Sabo