Subject: Groups - Cloud Storage Oriented Cipher-text Search Protocol uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear Radu,

I am a teacher of Northeastern University of China.I have joined the OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC .We write a standard about Cloud Storage Oriented Cipher-text Search Protocol .Now I want to submit it to the Cloud Storage Oriented Cipher-text Search Protocol.
Warm regards,

Tianhan Gao

-- Gao Tianhan
Document Name: Cloud Storage Oriented Cipher-text Search Protocol

Description
This protocol constructs a dynamic cipher-text search model and a search
verification model based on cloud storage from the perspective of
protection of data privacy. This model enables users to store their private
data at the untrusted party. Even if the data are stolen, it will not
disclose any information about the plaintext of the data.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Gao Tianhan
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2015-03-18 00:00:48