Subject: Re: Follow up...the Privacy Management Relationship Model and Methodology (PMRM) and Privacy Engineering

Sam,

Thank you for your followup.

We are well on the way to producing a blog for you and a paper in January.

Peter Brown has agreed to be the individual that will present.

Peter Brown (IAPP/CIPT, Member of the Institute of Directors)

Owner, Peter F Brown Consulting bvba, Belgium

Please do let me know if you have further questions.

Best, Gail